APABAL 2018 – Getting projects working in ESP
TESOL-SPAIN – March 2018, Imaging Pronunciation
JCCM – March, 2018, The pronunciation of English for the Primary Classroom
IH BCN ELT Conference – February 10th, 2018, ID2EAS for teaching pronunciation
Principado de Asturias – September 2017, ‘Píldoras formativas’
Ceuta – January, 2018 Getting Going with CLIL
OUP España – November, 2017 They don’t do Scottish accents
Trinity College Spain – 2017-18 Best Practice workshops
BritishCouncil/Trinity – September 2017, The Globalisation of English
Principado de Asturias – September 2017, GESE 3 & 5
- The globalization of English: implications for the language classroom. (MET 24.2)
- The globalization of English: teaching the pronunciation of ELF. (MET 24.4)
- The globalization of English: vocabulary. (MET 25.3)
- The globalization of English: accent, attitude and identity. (MET 26.1)
- The globalization of English: accent, accommodation and intelligibility in ELF. (MET 26.4)
- Pronunciation Matters. (ETp 90)
- Horses for Courses. (ETp 91)
- Sounds Fun! (ETp 92)
- Sounds Tricky (ETp 93)
- Accentuate the positive. (ETp 94)
- Technology for pronunciation. (ETp 95)
- Pronunciation for International Intelligibility. (ETp 21)
- Going for a Song. Pronunciation practice for free. (ETp 43)
- ELF pronunciation. (Teachitworld Newsletter)
- Our first priority in pronunciation. (Teachitworld Newsletter)
- Pronunciation for Young Learners. (OUP ELT Blog)
- Re-arranging the consonant sounds of English. (IATEFL Voices 234)
- Using recordings for pronunciation (TESOL Quarterly)
- Pronunciation Matters. Pronunciation – all ages.
- IDEAS for teaching pronunciation. (IATEFL PCE 2015).
- Pronunciation 14s. Pronunciation – teenagers.
- Sounds Fun! Pronunciation – Young learners.
- Telling Tales. Pronunciation – Young learners.
- Going for a Song. Pronunciation – all ages.
- (M)other-tongue tied. Using the learner’s L1 phonology.
- They don’t do Scottish accents. Pronunciation – dealing with accent variation.