TESOL-SPAIN 2020 Salamanca, Intelligi… Sorry, what did you say?
APAC Barcelona, January 2020, So just how global is your English?
Trinity College Spain – 2020, Best Practice workshops
ACEIA Sevilla, November 2019 – From being intelligible to being you. (for Trinity College London)
III Congreso Otoño ACLID, Valladolid – November 2019. Imaging pronunciation. From Sight to Sound. (for Oxford University Press España).
Centros de Profesores Andalucía – November 2019. Trinity College Portfolio Toolkit
4th English for Healthcare – October 2019, ELF pronunciation for healthcare workers
EOI Tenerife – Sept 2019, C1/C2 immersion Course (for Oxford University Press España)
Xunta de Galicia, Xornadas de Linguas Estranxeiras – May 2019, Making Projects Work in CLIL
Xunta de Galicia, Xornadas de Linguas Estranxeiras – May 2019, Make No Mistake
Trinity College Spain – 2019, GESE/ISE strategies and resources
APAC – January 2019, Imaging Pronunciation
Junta Comunidades Castilla-La Mancha – 2018 Getting going with CLIL
Junta Comunidades Castilla-La Mancha – 2018 The pronunciation of English for the Primary Classroom
ACEICOVA Valencia – November 2018,Making Projects Work
ACLID Valladolid – October 2018, They Don’t Do Scottish Accents
IH BCN ELT Conference – February 10th, 2018, ID2EAS for teaching pronunciation
- The globalization of English: implications for the language classroom. (MET 24.2)
- The globalization of English: teaching the pronunciation of ELF. (MET 24.4)
- The globalization of English: vocabulary. (MET 25.3)
- The globalization of English: accent, attitude and identity. (MET 26.1)
- The globalization of English: accent, accommodation and intelligibility in ELF. (MET 26.4)
- Pronunciation Matters. (ETp 90)
- Horses for Courses. (ETp 91)
- Sounds Fun! (ETp 92)
- Sounds Tricky (ETp 93)
- Accentuate the positive. (ETp 94)
- Technology for pronunciation. (ETp 95)
- Pronunciation for International Intelligibility. (ETp 21)
- Going for a Song. Pronunciation practice for free. (ETp 43)
- ELF pronunciation. (Teachitworld Newsletter)
- Our first priority in pronunciation. (Teachitworld Newsletter)
- Pronunciation for Young Learners. (OUP ELT Blog)
- Re-arranging the consonant sounds of English. (IATEFL Voices 234)
- Using recordings for pronunciation (TESOL Quarterly)
- Pronunciation Matters. Pronunciation – all ages.
- IDEAS for teaching pronunciation. (IATEFL PCE 2015).
- Pronunciation 14s. Pronunciation – teenagers.
- Sounds Fun! Pronunciation – Young learners.
- Telling Tales. Pronunciation – Young learners.
- Going for a Song. Pronunciation – all ages.
- (M)other-tongue tied. Using the learner’s L1 phonology.
- They don’t do Scottish accents. Pronunciation – dealing with accent variation.