Cantabria – CLIL for Formación Profesional
Castilla La Mancha – CLIL for FP / Secondary
Castilla La Mancha – Pronunciation for Primary
Comunidad de Madrid – CLIL lesson planning for Secondary/FP
Trinity College Spain – Best Practice workshops 2016-17
Selected EGC Articles
- Pronunciation Matters. (ETp 90)
- Horses for Courses. (ETp 91)
- Sounds Fun! (ETp 92)
- Sounds Tricky (ETp 93)
- Accentuate the positive. (ETp 94)
- Technology for pronunciation. (ETp 95)
- Pronunciation for International Intelligibility. (ETp 21)
- Going for a Song. Pronunciation practice for free. (ETp 43)
- ELF pronunciation. (Teachitworld Newsletter)
- Our first priority in pronunciation. (Teachitworld Newsletter)
- Pronunciation for Young Learners. (OUP ELT Blog)
- Re-arranging the consonant sounds of English. (IATEFL Voices 234)
- Using recordings for pronunciation (TESOL Quarterly)
Selected EGC Presentations
- Pronunciation Matters. Pronunciation – all ages.
- IDEAS for teaching pronunciation. (IATEFL PCE 2015).
- Pronunciation 14s. Pronunciation – teenagers.
- Sounds Fun! Pronunciation – Young learners.
- Telling Tales. Pronunciation – Young learners.
- Going for a Song. Pronunciation – all ages.
- (M)other-tongue tied. Using the learner’s L1 phonology.